Why did I fail to set up my Onvis Smart Camera C3 to Onvis Home app?
1. Power up the C3 with the enclosed adaptor and power cord. Make sure the C3 is covered with good Wi-Fi signal.
It is recommended to keep the C3 within 10 meters distance with the Wi-Fi Router.
2. Make sure your accessory’s green LED blinks before Wi-Fi setting. If not, please reset the C3 and wait till the LED blinks Green. Then scan the setup code that can be found on the device, instruction manual or inner packaging.
3. If the app prompts “couldn’t add the device” after your scanning the setup code:
(1) delete the current “Home” in Home Settings and close the app;
(2) restore the accessory to factory settings;
(3) add the accessory again.